Pit bulls are unfortunately stereotyped as an untrustworthy, vicious breed. These images below will hopefully change that. Enjoy!
1. Your typical violent and aggressive pit bull
2. Lurleen the cat nursing orphaned week-old pit bull at Cleveland animal shelter
3. 12-year-old pit bull got a new friend
4. Chicks love him
5. Pit Bull Burrito
6. A baby and a 125lb Pit Bull
7. The owner of this pit was trying to sell his house, but a potential buyer wouldn’t come into the back yard because of the pit bull “ready to attack.”
8. How can you say no to this face?! 120-pound pit bull mix appropriately named Tank.
9. Because he is part Pit Bull most parents won’t let their kids touch him, other people pull their dogs away, and most automatically assume he is dangerous. But all he ever wants to do is play. Meet Dozer.
10. The truth about Pit Bulls
11. Pickles the Pit Bull
12. Pit Bulls are really mean
13. Titan has a permanent tuxedo. Just add bow tie
14. Pit Bull photobomb
15. Pit bull puppy puts people in danger of major ‘aww’-ness
16. A pit bull and his penguin
17. A watchful protector
18. A girl and her Pit Bull
19. Pit bull puppy bubble bath
20. Coworker’s pit bull got loose. Nearly got puppy-dog-eyed to death
23. Pit bull meeting new boxer puppy
24. Ruthless snuggles
25. Another horrific attack by a Pit Bull
Here’s a bonus video of a hero:
Okay, last one.
Let’s all help end the stereotype that pit bulls are vicious dogs.