It’s time for some iconic visual antidotes that will make you smile. Hopefully these can help even for just a little bit to re-energize your soul and make you appreciate this beautiful world we live in.
Get your favorite drink (a cup of coffee, tea or milk) and enjoy looking at these 20 most joyful and exuberant photos you’ll ever see today.
1. A scientist followed by goslings who’ve accepted him as their mother (1955).
2. A drum major leads a group of kids in Ann Arbor, Michigan (1950).
3. Dog jumping beside his human in Paris (1989).
4. A grandma cooling off in a kiddie pool beneath the Manhattan Bridge (1993).
5. A mother bonding with her baby (1953).
6. A released Vietnam prisoner of war finally reunited with his family (1973).
7. A man jumping off a trampoline on a beach in California (1948).
8. Excited children watching an outdoor puppet show in Paris (1963).
9. Lovers enjoying a romantic moment on a beach (1955).
10. A little boy in Paris running home with a baguette for supper (1952).
11. V-J Day in Times Square, New York City (1945).
12. Dancers demonstrating a step of The Lindy Hop (1942).
13. A woman laughing as she undergoes a “head-tapping session” during a sensory awareness class (1970).
14. The Duke and Duchess of Windsor goofing around (1958).
15. U.S. President Barack Obama playing with a little boy in spider-man costume (2012).
16. An iconic photo of Marilyn Monroe in New York City (1959).
17. Cassius Clay defeats Sonny Liston for the heavyweight boxing title (1964).
18. Nelson Mandela and his wife raising their fists upon his release from prison (1990).
19. NASA team celebrating the successful landing of Curiosity rover on Mars (2012).
20. A child watches the jellyfish with awe and wonder (2013).