35 Pictures Of Famous People In History Just Being Themselves
Really love it when famous people like the Dalai Lama, the Queen of England, and Sherlock appear in pictures looking just as silly as everybody else. It gives me that comforting feeling, is all. Enjoy!
1. Benedict Cumberbatch
2. The Dalai Lama joked with nasal spray in his nose after being asked about the A/H1N1 flu world-wide pandemic in 2009
3. Michael D. Higgins, President of Ireland
4. Tsar Nicholas II of Russia (c. 1890)
5. Stanley Kubrick taking a mirror selfie with his daughter, while Jack Nicholson thought it was a photo of him.
6. Steve Jobs giving IBM the middle finger (1983)
7. Charlie Chaplin pulling a face
8. Prince Harry photobombing a group of athletes
9. Director Steven Spielberg giving E.T. a bath
10. Albert Einstein rocking fluffy slippers (c. 1950)
11. Nancy Reagan and Mr. T
12. King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy, who was a lot shorter than his wife, stands on a ladder to get to her level.
13. Joss Whedon showing the Avengers how it’s done.
14. Alfred Hitchcock serving tea to the MGM Lion (1957)
15. John Key, Prime Minister of New Zealand
16. Steven Spielberg hanging out with Jaws
17. Tony Blair, Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, who seems a bit too fond of himself.
18. Richard Nixon pretending to levitate (c. 1959)
19. President Ford showing off his skills to Pele
20. Boris Johnson, Mayor of London
21. Mark Hamill with Kermit, Ms Piggy and Yoda
22. The Queen of England photobombing a selfie with a smile
23. King George VI of England on a slide (1925)
24. The Queen having a laugh at her husband’s ceremonial uniform.
25. President Obama catching a kid sleeping
26. Prince William photobombing athletes
27. The President of Estonia taking a selfie
28. Prince Charles
29. Kevin Rudd, Former Prime Minister of Australia
30. Franklin Roosevelt pulling his cousins hair
31. Shaq and Bill Gates
32. President Obama teaches basketball to the Vice Chinese Premier
33. Ronald Reagan wearing sweatpants on Air Force One.
34. The President of Belarus and his mini-me
35. The Dalai Lama