CBD gummies are edible candies filled with cannabidiol (CBD) oil. They come in different flavors, colors, shapes, and concentrations of CBD. Chewable tablets provide a discreetly easy and convenient way to consume CBD, and effective advertising and marketing strategies by many manufacturers mean that their popularity has increased dramatically among long-time CBD users and non-consumers alike.
Are there health benefits to chewing CBD gum?
The makers of mushrooms Canada capsule chewing gum claim that CBD effectively reduces anxiety, pain, and inflammation, and improves sleep. The drug CBD (“Epidolex”) has been approved in the U.S. by the FDA to treat epilepsy seizures.
But studies on the effectiveness of CBD oil have only tested pure CBD oil, not chewing gum. Even for pure CBD oil, there are sometimes no comprehensive studies supporting health benefits, although more studies are expected to be done as legislation distinguishes between cannabis and marijuana.
There is no scientific evidence that chewing this product works, although for some reason some people report positive effects, and there is probably a powerful placebo effect (if you take something to improve your condition, you will feel better as a result, even if that product contains nothing).
CBD often has a slightly bitter taste, and many chewable candies contain large amounts of sugar to mask this taste.
CBD chewy candies: The 5 Best CBD Chewy Candies
- Blessed of CBD. The Blessed of CBD has quickly established itself as a reliable, quality label in the crowded CBD industry. After creating some of the best CBD capsules, oils, and creams for the UK market, they recently released the long-awaited delicious chewy marshmallow candies. And it’s absolutely amazing to behold. Their CBD Chewy Chewy marshmallows are made from 100% organic cannabis plants (which come from Colorado and Kentucky, where the conditions are ideal for healthy cannabis). Unlike other brands that offer weak CBD chewy candy, their Blessed with CBD gummy candy is highly active, making it effective yet fun.
- CBD Vibes. Blessed’s Vibes mushroom chocolate gummy candies are highly active. Each chewable candy contains up to thirty mg of CBD, which is a solid dose. They are completely free of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), and the chewy candies are CBD isolate. One of the advantages of these chewy candies is the high dosage.
- I Love Hemp CBD. Chewable candies, such as Love Hemp CBD candies, provide an ideal method of dosage compliance. Each candy contains 5 milligrams of CBD, so you can easily increase or decrease the dose as desired. You can buy the candies in quantities of 40, 100, or 200. They also use only natural ingredients. Love Hemp has a wide variety of lemon, strawberry, and orange flavors. Because it is a CBD isolate, it has no THC to worry about.
- ZenBears CBD Chewable Pills. ZenBears CBD uses non-GMO cannabis with all-natural ingredients to make pure CBD cannabis chewable pills. Rather, they use cannabis from European markets and the chewable candy is made in a factory in the UK. In doing so, they use a CO2 process, which appears to be an excellent method of producing potent CBD chewable candies. All of their products are tested for pesticides, contaminants, and pollutants, as well as third-party activities. The dosage in one chewy candy is quite small – 5 mg.
- Charlotte’s Web chewable candies with CBD. Charlotte’s Web was one of the first CBD companies to make a name for itself by providing high-quality products. Since 2011, Charlotte’s Web has been at the forefront of CBD-based food innovation. Charlotte’s Web’s company name refers to marijuana, a variety known to contain extremely low levels of CBD.