When do inappropriate spelling mistakes become acceptable and hilariously funny? When innocent kids make them, that’s when.
Get your daily dose of giddy pills with these insanely funny spelling mishaps.
Warning: Contains adult language.
1. Yep, everybody should love their whole family.
2. She likes heart pencils.
3. I come in peace, too!
4. Don’t fall off your deck teacher.
5. Elephants love peanuts.
6. Yes, you can’t.
7. Best cook ever!
8. Another best cook apparently.
9. He just loves horses so much.
10. He loves math..spelling, not so much.
11. I love tights, too!
12. Hope you have a good time in Virginia, buddy!
13. Everybody loves the beach!
14. Happy birthday indeed, Kurt!
15. Don’t rip those M&M’s.
16. Aww, lucky house.
17. Popcorn party? Lend him some pencils quick!
18. Bye, Santa!
19. Well, she’s a very loving kid.
20. The goat is in a pen.
21. Merry Christmas, Santa.
21. Awesome shirt. Awesome mom.
23. Too much accounts.
24. Abraham Lincoln
Okay, children, we’re all giving you an A for your Affort and for making our day. Thanks, kids!