Is it good idea to hire outsourcing web designer?
Outsourcing is gaining popularity in the market for design services. Because it is an economically viable solution that allows you to save money and get quality work from professionals. There is no need to hire full-time employees.
Using design support, you do not pay monthly salaries for a small amount of work, do not create additional jobs, do not arrange and provide an employee’s social package (including weekends, vacations). And you do not deduct taxes with all the consequences.
Design support (outsourcing of design services) in the field of advertising and marketing, allows you to carry out projects of any complexity at a high professional level. In fact, you have a partnership with the design department, are able to influence the work of the designer. They can make changes, up to the full acceptance of the project.
According to the definition, design outsourcing is the full or partial delegation of work related to the development and execution of design layouts in a business project, an organization specializing in the provision of these services. The main difference between outsourcing is the conclusion of a contract for a long period and the transfer of the required amount of work performed.
The studio carries out any edits in web and mobile development from an advertising campaign and banners, to adjustments to the main page and holding tenders.
For the customer, such a business relationship provides a guarantee of transparency and completeness of the agreed clauses of the concluded contract for the provision of services. It is the duration of the contract that allows you to save on investment in the design development. Because special tariff plans are used. As well as discount programs that reduce the total cost of subscription services. Of course, in individual situations it is easier to order a one-time service, but often the work of a business requires constant support and this is an ideal option. Since a designer will be on the staff remotely, represented by a team of designers and programmers.
Convenient service – design outsourcing is a practical and profitable solution to do business.
A freelance designer works for the result, subscription service for design allows you to quickly cope with the tasks, and a small design department for rent is always “at hand” and costs the Customer less.
A good solution is always there
Many companies already have experience working with freelancers on a remote basis. But when working with a “free artist” you never know how long and of high quality such work will be. In order to avoid force majeure moments and at the same time debug high-quality design outsourcing, we offer you official cooperation on a contractual basis and the work of only professional designers.
Remote design benefits:
The support of the position in the state and the workplace forces the Customer to pay taxes and make deductions. Advantageous design outsourcing does not require such expenses as salary, deductions for insurance, pensions, and, of course, money for renting premises from web design outsourcing.
Allows you to save time
Remote design allows you to quickly solve the task. All that is required is to make a call on time and give instructions to the manager.
Gives guarantees and allows you to delegate
The client can avoid many additional problems associated with the management and distribution of work. Outsourcing design allows you to perform tasks efficiently and on time, the rest is the concern of the manager and freelance designers.
Captures all directions
A group of outsourced designers can quickly cope with a whole range of tasks, if they include versatile tasks. Development of creative ideas, design, layout, creation of banners (including interactive ones), copywriting and text correction, prepress, various printing and much more.
How to order design outsourcing?
1. Negotiations. The tasks that your company sets for the designer or design department are carefully studied. The specifics of cooperation are clarified and agreed upon; responsible persons are appointed, communication channels are discussed.
2. Coordination. The next stage is the coordination and approval of the monthly volume of work, the nature and method of development.
3. List of employees. Determination of the number of employees for design outsourcing to fulfill all the agreed requirements.
4. Management. For effective adjustment of cases, timely coordination and clarification of current issues, a manager is appointed by the agency.
5. Contract. A contract for design outsourcing (design service) is concluded. The document fixes the main conditions, such as:
a) the time to complete the order;
b) the number of layouts and edits that the designer must make during the working day.
The annex to the contract contains prices and execution times.
6. Transfer of sources. The customer transfers all the source materials necessary for the designer’s work: elements of corporate identity, logo, fonts, photographs, etc.
7. Process. Effective design outsourcing is based on competent management work. The customer submits a request to the manager for the execution of work and he distributes it among the designers assigned to the customer.
8. Refinement. In each project and developed graphic material, the necessary edits and adjustments are made according to the wishes of the Customer. After revision, if necessary, the materials are printed.
9. Reporting. A report on the work done is provided to the Customer on a weekly or monthly basis, at will.
To receive a subscription service in design, first of all, negotiations are held to agree on the details of cooperation, the amount of work required for each month. A service agreement is concluded. It indicates the main provisions for the provision of services, up to the time of execution of the minimum order. And in addition, a price list for services is necessarily formed.
A personal manager is attached to the customer, through which all information, source materials. And further work on order are transmitted.
The personal manager distributes the client’s requests among the service specialists. And at the end of the month generates a report on the work performed, which are payable.