You can really tell it’s a hot summer when you see your neighbors’ cats and dogs getting along together hiding under a shade. Or your plastic mailbox outside looks like it’s screaming in pain and just melted.
Yeah, these are pretty good signs you know it’s really hot outside, especially when…
1. All of the ice in your cup melts, then the cup melts.
2. Your dog hogs the fan.
3. The ice cream stand melts.
4. All of the neighborhood animals seek shelter under your car.
5. You can bake cookies in the car.
6. Squirrels are too tired to gather nuts.
7. You learn why you should never buy plastic fans.
8. When koala bears ask you for water.
9. Your dog finds a new house.
10. When a moose takes over the swimming pool.
11. Cones refuse to stand.
12. Raccoons take over bird baths.
13. Horses submerge themselves in the water trough.
14. Your cat hogs the air conditioner.
15. You realize why a plastic mailbox is not a good idea.
16. When seagulls won’t walk on the sand.
17. Don’t bother me. It’s comfortable here.