These resumes are all so wrong they’re almost right, very-funny-kind-of right. If these people applied to Atchuup, we’d have immediately hired them and put them straight to work, writing funny things that’d make people laugh.
With that high competition in the job market, these hilarious resume fails (or wins, depending on your point of view) will surely stand out. Enjoy!
1. This resume oozes with confidence.
2. Accidental Nic Cage awesomeness
3. The excessive hobby
4. He just had a challenging acting/job experience.
5. At least, he’s trying his best.
6. Cat-like reflexes, possible ESP and emits pleasant aroma. HIRED.
7. Straight to the point.
8. Completely awesome reference.
9. Poetic applicant. HIRED.
10. No one can handle this guy. HIRED.
11. Sounds scary.
12. This applicant is HIGH–ered.
13. All burned up but this resume escaped the fire.
14. 14 times!
15. Did he mention chivalry and promise land? HIRED.
16. This one’s a go-getter.
17. If he’s good at renaming Pokemon, then he’s hired.
18. This is so inspiring.
19. The old-school style.
20. This one is an experienced ‘cock.’
21. Tell it like Ricky Santangelo.