Create some cool penny-inspired pieces with these 20 awesome DIY projects. Enjoy!
1. A wall hanging with different coins to commemorate important milestones in your family.
by Sew Handmade
2. Another wall hanging that use pennies during your loved ones birth years.
by A Swell Place To Dwell
3. An 8-bit style Mario to decorate your kid’s room.
by mr87third / via instructables
4. A kitchen panel made from pennies!
by A Crafter At Heart
5. Add sparkle to your kitchen by installing copper penny floor.
by USA Love List
6. These copper letters… instant fave!
by The Crafted Sparrow
7. Delight your guests when you serve their drinks with these coin coasters.
by Seriously, I’m Thrifty
8. A penny tiled mirror would look so unique in your home.
by Honey Sweet Home
9. A couple of pennies will transform your old boring vase into a modern piece.
10. Penny panels will definitely brighten up your old cabinet.
by A Breath Of Fresh Erin
11. So will an old table if you cover it with a mosaic of coins!
by Chump Change Designs
12. Create a cool garden feature by tiling a bowling bowl with pennies.
by House Of Hawthornes
13. Turn pennies into buttons with a doming block and a mallet.
14. Stamp a meaningful phrase into a penny, punch a hole, add the chain, and voila – penny necklace!
15. Or add some embossing powder and make decal penny pendants.
byJust Something I Made
16. Drill holes and link coins together to make a bracelet.
by Dream A Little Bigger
17. A penny ring would make a cool addition to penny trinkets.
via Trend Hunter
18. Press some souvenir pennies to make a charm bracelet!
by What I Do
19. You can add enamel powder to turn your pennies into these beautiful and colorful charms.
by Mrs. Beadley’s Workshop
20. Some coins and pebbles will brighten up your bird house.