Many of us who are stuck in the city would gladly give our left nuts (admit it!) for even just a quick escape to paradise. It doesn’t always have to be the beach though. Sometimes, paradise also comes in the form of magical and mystical forests that looked like they only exist in Disney books and movies.
But a quick getaway isn’t always possible. Bummer, right? Lucky for us, there are talented photographers out there who flock to some of the planet’s enchanting forests to take photos so stunning and surreal, it almost feels like we’re there exploring them.
Here are 15 mysterious forests that you’d probably won’t mind getting lost in. Yes, they’re that beautiful.
1. Beskydy Mountains, Czech Republic
2. Chinese Hemlock Trail, Taipingshan, Taiwan
3. Czech Republic
5. Hallerbos, Belgium
6. Haute-loire, France
8. Misty Forest
9. The Moss Swamp In Romania
10. Nagoya, Japan
11. North Greenwich, London, England
12. Otzarreta Forest, Basque Country, Spain
Javier de la Torre
13. Rila Mountains, Bulgaria
14. Stanton Moor, Peak District, UK
15. White Carpathians
H/t Bored Panda